Thursday, September 12, 2019

NEWCASTLE ZONE CONFERENCE



Meals provided by: Elder and Sister Van Heerden
We sure love you!!!


Elder Bennett


Elder Gomez


President Zulu: District President in Newcastle


Elder Noney







Elder Freitas and Elder Turner 


Elder Flake and Elder Harolds



We had a young man come to our Zone Conference as he prepares for his mission.
As you can see we got him involved in our role play!




Departing Testimony: Elder Bennett, Sister Van Heerden and Elder Van Heerden 


Elder Freitas 


We are so grateful for our wonderful missionaries!!!
















2 comments:

  1. I thank you very much President And Sister Lines for having me on the zone conference as it has taught me a lot about missionary work hoping one day I'll be on mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you very much President And Sister Lines for having me on the zone conference as it has taught me a lot about missionary work hoping one day I'll be on mission

    ReplyDelete